Servicing & Default
Minimize risk and reduce the cost of real estate loan defaults.
Getting the most value you can from real estate loans that are in default or at risk is critical to maximizing your profit margins and mitigating losses. To help you do this efficiently, ValueNet offers a specialized valuation product designed specifically for real estate owned (REO) property, default loans and loss mitigation.
Get more accurate property valuations and loss mitigation reports.
For loans in default, ValueNet EX can provide an accurate valuation which utilizes local MLS data in a number of different formats. ValueNet EX loss mitigation reports can be done with or without an inspection of the property and with or without active listings and competing properties. The reports can also be customized to provide market value or an estimate of quick sale value.
For real estate loan loss mitigation or default loan scenarios, ValueNet EX can be used in any of the following ways:
- As an alternative to a broker price opinion (BPO)
- As a second opinion of value on REO properties
- As a reconciliation tool when trying to resolve disparity between multiple valuation estimates
- As a fast and inexpensive valuation for loan restructuring proposals
Contact ValueNet today to discuss your servicing and default loan appraisal needs.
Advantages of ValueNet EX:
- Appraiser-led analysis and valuation, not a real estate agent
- Appraisers trained on proper valuation of distressed assets
- Interior and exterior inspection options available
- More detailed reports than BPOs
- Fast turnaround time
- Provides both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Solution customized to your unique needs
- Nationwide coverage, single point of contact