ValueNet provides residential real estate lenders, servicers and capital markets firms with an alternative to costly, inefficient appraisal techniques. By combining innovative mobile and desktop appraisal technology, desktop appraisal processes and locally sourced appraisers, ValueNet is able to deliver accurate appraisals, property condition reports and real estate asset portfolio valuations faster and at a lower cost than traditional solutions.
Unlike other desktop appraisal products, ValueNet uses vetted local data sources and certified local appraisers to conduct a thorough assessment of each property – resulting in a fast, accurate, regulatory-compliant valuation.
ValueNet is the market leader in alternative valuation products and a division of Accurate Group, a leading appraisal management, title information and compliance company.
- Greater accuracy – appraisals completed by local certified appraisers
- Faster results – as fast as next business day turnaround
- More comprehensive range – available for single family, townhome and condo properties
- Better processes and technology – quantitative and qualitative appraisal methodologies, scalable technology platform and USPAP-compliant processes to ensure regulatory compliance
- Innovative mobile app – GroundWorks leverages crowd-sourcing to get fast, accurate local property condition reports